Tuesday, October 21, 2014

How I Decorate and Plan My Weeks In My Erin Condren Planner - Week #43

Hi all! Today I am going to show you how I decorate and plan my whole week inside of my Erin Condren Planner. I love spending a little time on Sundays to plan the rest of my week. I love even more making it look pretty! This week so far has been going quite smoothly and I have been able to get so much done on my to do list! I planned to split up my weekly goals throughout the week, but looking at my planner every few hours made me go through it even faster!

So here is the process I go through every week in my ECLP.

Starting with a blank week, I always place my "to" stickers. Depending on the week, I would switch it up with "to go", "to buy", "to call" and more. These flags (as shown in the picture) can be found here. I also place my new weekly water tracker stickers in the corner.


The next step is choosing which colors for my theme this week. This week's theme I went with pink and gold. I've been loving gold with everything! I chose a few rolls of washi tape with gold and pink and I just start taping up the morning day and night sections (since I don't use it for that specifically). If you can see I layered the gold tapes over pink to cover it up even more. I also always go with a pattern when laying my washi tape so it doesn't look to uniform (here I have the arrows then dots for every other row). I also use thicker washi to place into my boxes, most weeks I use washi squares or EC Squares. And lastly, I always use skinny washi to separate the weekend from the rest of the week.

After washi tape, I bring out my heart checklist stickers! I love using these! I like putting them in every other box to not waste as much stickers. They are half the size of the EC squares, but I like them like that so I can write events and such below!

Then I bring out my events stickers and mark all the important days or appointments. This week is PAY DAY..woo hoo!

I also like to place little quotes in my weeks. Here I plan on having some much needed "Me Time" this week.


After all the tapes and stickers, I start writing and planning my week.

  • My Top Section is for "Home" - this is where I write down all of my to-dos, house chores, decluttering, and such.
  • The Middle Section is for "Kids" - I am always browsing Pinterest for kids' activities. They also just need  some good outdoor fun. To remind myself, I have to always make a to-do list to do with the boys.
  • The Bottom Section  is for "Personal" - this is where I write down things I want to do for myself. It can include planner related things, my blog, or just pampering myself. I always have to remind myself to paint my nails!

I use the bottom lines to write down what I plan to eat for B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, & D-Dinner. I plan this the morning of.

On the side bar, in the weekly goals section, I write down everything I need to do that week. Things I need to buy, places I need to go and such. I try to transfer these things into my daily boxes whenever I have free time and try to get them all done by the end of the week.

The weekends are pretty bare, because I like to just relax and spend time with the family. I use labels to mark special events.

Then, I bring out my cute decorative stickers! This week I just chose hello kitty, sicne it was pink! I just place them whereever I think is bare and needs it. I used the cute bows to mark my personal time too!

& lastly, I choose a matching paper clip or page marker!


So that's how I decorate and plan my weeks in my Erin Condren Life Planner! I hope you enjoyed and that this helped you! Let me know if you would like to see this type of post on a regular basis or not in the comments below!


Tag me on Instagram @wenduhh_plans or #mswenduhhblog
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

2 comments:

Mrs. Minx224 said...

thanks for sharing this! I love how you decorate and plan...how do you like you ECLP in your ring planner? I really want to do it because of how it looks but honestly I don't ever add anything in it. I use to have a Kate Spade planner and it was too small I didn't like it and I honestly never added any dashboards or inserts but I do love how the ECLP looks inside a Kiki K :) sorry I'm rambling lol

Sylvia Drown said...

Love your planner stickers! And you are alway so generous!!! I would love to see more of your planner. Also...do you have a download for your little quotes???

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...