1. This pen is a 0.38mm Unistyle Fit pen. It writes so smoothly and is skinny enough to fit in my Filofax Mini pen loop! It has been my go to pen lately!
3. Stickers from obsessedwithcute! You've probably seen these a few times in my planner! I love using them for marking grocery shopping days and whenever mail is coming in! The kawai faces on them make them totally cute! You can shop for these here at her shop!
4. Photo keeper cases for stickers! It's so neat and portable. You can find them on Amazon, Michaels, Joann's or some targets.
5. This cleaning checklist printable from pinchalittlesavealot.com. Now I don't have to write down all my little cleaning chores everyday in my daily planner! I can easily check it off daily and even have room for my bigger weekly cleaning projects!
6. This sampler from scribble prints co! I love the icon stickers and especially the canceled stickers!! I find myself using these all the time I need more! The quality of her stickers are awesome as well, they're semi glossy but are so smooth to write on! Shop for these here in her etsy shop!
7. My favorite washi tape! It's from Michael's Recollection collection. It's so colorful and you can never go wrong with polka dots!
9. Hello Ashely Ann's stickers! I love the backpack and crayons for my kids. They are so cute and just my style! And I love the arrows as well for marking places I have to go! They're the perfect size!
10. And last but not least are my very own stickers! These are illustrated by my friend Ruby! You can buy her digital images and create your own stickers for personal use as well. (Click here!) Shown below are the college diary stickers and cleaning labels. I don't go to college but I use them for writing my blog posts and working on my orders for my shop! They are so cute and it totally adds personality to my weeks! And the cleaning labels are great for making cleaning days a little more tolerable! You can find these kiss cut stickers in my shop here!
Hope you enjoyed this post! What are some of your favorites from last month to use with your planners? I very much enjoyed using these items to plan my days and decorate my planner! Comment below if you would like to see more posts like this!
Thanks for reading!