I have included the following icons and what they can be used for:
- Light bulbs - electricity/energy bill, when you need to change light bulbs, ideas
- Phone - cell phone bill, people to call or facetime, budget (looks like a calculator kind of)
- Gas Pump - keep track of how much you spend on gas, when you pump gas,
- Money Bag - pay day, savings,
- Trash - trash night, reminder of when to shred paperwork
- Water Faucet - water bill,
- Car - car insurance bill, car maintenance costs, places to go
- Shopping Cart - grocery shopping, can write how much you spent inside the cart
- Home - rent, home repairs costs, moving
- Gear - maintenance, things that need fixing (cars, computers etc)
- Weights - gym membership bill, or keep track of workouts
- Credit Cards - credit card bills, or put a sticker when you charged on your credit card
- Envelope - mail letters out, incoming mail, people to write to,
- Hair - for hair appointments, or even just pampering time for yourself
- Nail Polish - mani/pedis, reminder to pamper yourself
- Wifi - cable and internet bill
- Tree - landscaping bill, or reminder to take care of the front or back yards
Home & Bill Icon Stickers
So I hope that helped you in some way of how to use these stickers in your planner I think I made them the perfect size. As you can see they can be used for more than just bills! I hope you like these stickers, let me know below if you would like to see more like this!
Click here to see how to turn these into stickers!
& How to Make Kiss Cut Stickers Without a Machine!
If you do end up using these I would love to see pictures. Tag me on Instagram @wenduhh_plans or #mswenduhhblog Please do NOT share the actual file or file link. Instead please send your friends here to download my free printables, thank you.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.