Sunday, November 16, 2014

Currently & Today I felt...Stickers for Erin Condren Planners

I have been using my Erin Condren Planner as a journal/memory book for the past couple of weeks and I absolutely love it! But with a new use, I of course needed new stickers! So here are some currently stickers for the sidebar under weekly goals and notes, and also some "today I felt..." stickers for the last row of the ECLP.

The Currently stickers include the following:
  • Reading
  • Listening to
  • Watching
  • Making
  • Planning
  • Loving
  • Dreading
  • Wearing
  • Wanting
  • Needing
  • Thinking
  • Enjoying
The way I use it is just by filling it out on a day whenever I have extra time. It's nice to see what was currently popular (music or TV shows) or what I used to do. I thought it was a great way to not have to do it everyday as it might get kind of repetitive. I may even just put it in my monthly view and choose one day a month.

As for the today I felt stickers...I like to write my feelings and how I felt or my mood for the day under each day on the lines at the bottom of the Erin Condren Planner. But I quickly became lazy and tired of writing "today I felt.." every single day! So instead, I made these stickers to just stick it on and quickly write my feelings or moods!

Anyways I hope you enjoy these freebies!

Download:
Currently & Today I felt Stickers

Click here to see how I turn these printables into stickers
and here to see how to easily cut them out!

If you do end up using these I would love to see pictures. Tag me on Instagram @wenduhh_plans or #mswenduhhblog Please do NOT share the actual file or file link. Instead please send your friends here to download my free printables, thank you.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...