Thursday, September 11, 2014

Simple Hearts Week on Two Pages Inserts

Here is another version of my week on two pages without all of the details. I also made one with a pastel ombre background and just a plain black and white version. These leave you a lot of room for creativity! The downloads are below!


Here is my first week using it! So far..



If you do end up using these I would love to see pictures. Tag me on Instagram @wenduhh_plans or #mswenduhhblog

Please do NOT share the actual file or file link. Instead please send your friends here to download my free printables, thank you.

Pastel WO2P

A5
Personal
A6
Pocket 


B&W WO2P 

A5
Personal
A6
Pocket



2 comments:

Scrapnlatte@gmail.com said...

Pastel,is so pretty, love them, thank,you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. This is very helpful.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...