Sunday, September 28, 2014

Section Heading Stickers for Erin Condren Planners

I've made new stickers! I am so excited to share with you all these section header stickers! You can use these to place on the side bar of your EC planners or you can replace the morning/day/night sections! I have tried to come up with as many section headings as I could. I also left a whole column blank for you to write your own as well. The colors are all over the place but I tried to make them match their category, kind of. Anyways...

My fiance was quite thrilled to help me with this project since I used Excel. It was so easy and if you guys would like more colors or different fonts and headings please comment below! If there is enough feedback I would gladly make a whole new set! I hope you all can use these. Enjoy!

Download:
Section Heading Stickers

To Use:
For more details on how to use my printables to make stickers click here!

If you do end up using these I would love to see pictures. Tag me on Instagram @wenduhh_plans or #mswenduhhblog #mswenduhh

Please do NOT share the actual file or file link. Instead please send your friends here to download my free printables, thank you.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a workout/meals square printable for the erin condren planner! I've used to many already and thats the only one thats missing :) :)

Anonymous said...

Love this! I too would like a Meals one... What size are these and how did you do this with Excel? Thanks!

Hillary said...

Tutorial pleeeeeease!

Wenda ♥ said...

I can totally do that and post the excel file too.

Unknown said...

This is great! Thank you for offering a tutorial! I can't wait till it's available!!! :-)

Jen said...

I would love it if you could do some editable ones! These are amazing (as of all your printables!)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. You are so creative!

Unknown said...

PLEASEEEE DO SO =)

Wenda ♥ said...

Have you seen my blog post on the tutorial..it's here: http://mswenduhh.blogspot.com/2014/11/how-to-make-your-own-customized-section.html

Wenda ♥ said...

check out the tutorial and file here! http://mswenduhh.blogspot.com/2014/11/how-to-make-your-own-customized-section.html

Wenda ♥ said...

have you seen these stickers: http://mswenduhh.blogspot.com/2014/09/ec-squares-30-day-workout-meals-and.html

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...