Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day on Two Page Filofax Inserts

I have been searching for the perfect daily pages to plan my days. If you follow me on instagram, you might have seen that I have just acquired an A6 Mulberry Planner! It was a great find at the thrift store that I got for only $1.99! It is all leather and I am in love with it!

Anyways, back to the insert pages...I made these pages to check off my daily routine and to categorize all of my "to-dos" by section. It's a lot of sections, but I love it. Today was my first day using it, and I feel so much productive. Printing sucks however, it's a lot of paper to waste...but that's just something I am willing to sacrifice for a productive day! 

If you do end up using these I would love to see pictures. Tag me on Instagram @wenduhh_plans or #mswenduhhblog 

Please do NOT share the actual file or file link. Instead please send your friends here to download my free printables, thank you.



Sections

Today Is: The date of course
Quote: Where I can write an inspiring quote for the day
Must Do: Priority to dos that must get done today
Routine: checklist of daily routines
Personal: To dos for my own hobbies and such
Work: to dos for work
Home: to dos for the house

Water Tracker: to make sure you get your 8 glasses a day
To Buy: things I need to buy
To Go: places I need to go
Expenses: money I spend that day
Coming Up: appointments or events that I need to add to my calender
Reflection: Highs and lows of the day

1st Page of DO2P

2nd Page of DO2P

blank DO2P 2nd page

I have these inserts available in A5, Personal, Pocket & A6. I also included a blank 2nd page for you to come up with your own categories!

How To Print:

  • Cut  paper to size  
    • A5 - 148mm x 210mm
    • Personal - 95mm x 171mm
    • A6 - 105mm x 148mm
  • Print 1st page x # of copies
  • Place printed pages back in printer facing up
  • Print 2nd page x # of copies

Also if you are looking for more insert types, check out Winter Victorian on Facebook! She has so many great inserts for filofaxes!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...