Friday, May 9, 2014

How I Organize My Stickers



My sticker collection have slowly grown in the past month. I can't believe I have only begun this planner and stationary madness a month ago. I feel like I've been doing it all my life. Anyways I've gotten quite a few stickers now and I needed a way to store them. I tried the binder method (I used a mini binder) but it was so bulky and hard and didn't seem like it could hold a lot. That lasted only for so long. This is my binder with only half of my stickers inside. 
I didn't like this method. It was bulky and didn't fit some of the bigger sticker sheets which I had to cut up just to try to fit them in perfectly. 

I asked the Facebook group how they stored theirs. And the majority of them used expanding accordion folders. I found a small one from the target section but I needed a full size one as well. The full size one at the dollar section had only 5 sections though. So I instead spent $5.99 on this cuter and more sturdier folder. 
The big folder is used for all stickers for decorations and such. 

The little folder is for my planner stickers such as the little weekly square stickers for my Erin concern life planner, journaling cards, dot stickers, hole reinforcements, other little embellishments, ribbons and gift tags for my penpaling. 

I haven't labeled them yet as I'm still seeing what sections will and will not work for me. 

So yeah I love this new system it's a lot easier to carry around and cuter too. 

I also saw this portable accordion file for $10 at target but there was only black and I wanted something cute. I kind of wish I have gotten this instead though it would've been a lot easier to carry around. Here's one that looked similar to what I saw at target:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...