Saturday, April 26, 2014

Kikki K Berry Planner: An In-Depth View

Here are just a bunch of pictures of my kikki-k berry planner, so you know what exactly comes with this planner. I am in love! I won't be using the inserts until my erin condren planner is used up but I will definitely try it out later! Next blog will be about how I put my EC into my kikki k planner!

The opening!


 the box it came in..
Super cute tissue paper, that I kept :)
 Inside the box, was another cute designed box
 The leather personal planner! In love!

The outside!


The front 
 the back

 a little scuff on the strap :(

 more scuffs
ooo :(

The Inside

 pockets and zipper
 elastic pen holder
 fabric patterned design
 tight big rings

The Dividers & Stickers


 7 dividers, laminated and in cute pastel colors!


 first page of stickers
 2nd page
3rd page of stickers

The Paper

 Perpetual (fill-in) monthly calendar on two pages
 page 1 monthly
 page 2 monthly
 Meeting Notes
 To Do lists
 blank note paper for the next 3 sections
 note pad on back cover

 
Paper is pretty thin






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...