Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Awesome Find!! Kleancolor Nail Polish Remover Pads

So I was digging through my Mom's bathroom when I came across these nail polish wizard pads with cuticle oil. These are acetone free and the cuticle oil softens up your fingers wonderfully. My cuticles are totally dried out, after using these pads they felt so much softer and noticeably nicer. I used just one pad to clean all ten of my finger nails. It didn't rip or tear at all! After using it it was a bit oily so I had to wash my hands. Another great thing is that these pads leaves your hands smelling so good! The purple one has a grape scent that isn't too strong yet very pleasant. I hate using regular nail polish remover because it leaves my fingers smelling horrible for hours. I asked my mom where she got it from and she told me her friend gave it to her who bought it online. So as soon as I got home I looked it up. These pads are extremely cheap!!!!! Only 1.99 each! Amazing! And each pack comes with 32 pads! Google these bad boys and get yourself some now! As soon as I'm out I will be ordering them from their site here!

http://kleancolor.com/nails/KleanColor/471-B/471-B.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...